Graphic Design Internship
We’re looking for a design intern to join our crew. This is a great opportunity for college students or graduates to gain experience and grow as a designer. It will be fun and challenging, and you’ll get hands-on experience in a small, fast-paced creative agency. You’ll also get to work on some of the greatest brands in our city and the world, and develop a top-notch portfolio for yourself.
The Intern We’re Looking for:
- Graphic Designer
- College junior, senior, or graduate
- Passionate about branding, typography, print and digital design
- Follows direction well, but can think and discover on your own
- Humble, yet eager and ready to learn
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- 2 – 3 Months
- 3 – 5 consecutive days a week at our office
What You Can Expect:
- Learn all about our industry and what’s ahead for you
- Work on real projects and tasks
- Weekly check-ins to discuss progress and set goals
- Portfolio review and assistance by our crew
- Our help with your next step after the internship
- Have fun!
How to Apply:
- Email your best work or send a link (3-8 pieces)
- Attach your resume (yes, those are still relevant)
- A brief description of what you are looking to gain from the internship
Send those 3 items to firstname.lastname@example.org
If your interests and experience matches what we’re looking for, we’ll ask you to come over for an interview and to get better acquainted. We’re excited and ready for someone to join our crew! We’re flexible with schedules, but of course, the more you are here, the more you can make of the experience. Lastly, this is not a paid internship, but we promise to make it very valuable and worthwhile to you.
Best of luck to you!